If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know that we recently returned from a family trip to Disney. Lucia started walking at 11 months so it was important to me that during our trip she would wear shoes that were not only comfortable but actually help her continue to learn how to walk properly. With high-tech sensory pods for better balance and molded outsoles for better traction, Carter’s Every Step Line made choosing the right shoes for her easy.
Each of their shoes has sensory technology, self-adjusting elastic, and easy on and off designs to adapt to every stage of growth. Individually, each stage has unique features that help baby learn to crawl, stand, and walk (not to mention their designs are super cute!). Carter's has created a line of shoes that help little ones reach each major motor milestone.
Stage 1: Uniquely designed for crawling
- Soft, protective toe caps let baby glide with ease
- Seamless linings for comfort Roomy fit lets bones and muscles grow naturally
- Easy on and off slip-ons
Stage 2: Designed for standing upright, balancing on both feet
- Sensory pods at the heel and forefoot for better ground feel
- Thin soles help protect sensitive feet
- Seamless linings for comfort Roomy, self-adjusting fit allows feet to develop naturally
- Molded outsoles for better traction Sensory pods at heel and forefoot for better balance
- Roomy, self-adjusting fit allows feet to continue to develop naturally