I'm 8 weeks postpartum and today my doctor cleared me for exercise. I'm going to ease into things and start back with jogging and yoga classes. I'm hoping to sign up for mommy and me yoga classes soon which means I'll have to make sure I wear a bra that allows me not only to work out comfortably but also provide me the accessibility I'll need to nurse.
Just in time for my transition into working out and nursing, Bravado Designs has launched the new body silk seamless yoga nursing bra. This bra is not only perfect for yoga workouts but for other low impact activities like pilates and walking, it can also be worn as an everyday nursing bra.
Adding to the Bravado Designs existing collection of maternity and nursing bras and tanks, the new Body Silk Seamless Yoga Nursing Bra is the perfect choice for moms with an active lifestyle.
- Anti-microbial Silverbreeze™ technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria, keeping bras fresh
- Must have criss-cross straps /sporty look
- Amazing comfort - luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort | 4-way stretch fabric molds to your changing shape
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
- Easy open and close clips
- Full drop-away bra cups for skin to skin contact
- Bravado's proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK) available in the Bravado Nursing Bra can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete <--- this feature is pure genius!
- Fits up to size XL