Tom's of Maine, America's most beloved natural care line is expanding and offering parents a new collection of natural bath and skin care products made just for babies.
All of Tom's of Main Baby Care products are made using the least ingredients possible (in some cases, half the number of ingredients found in other brands). Offering hypoallergenic formulas with plant-based ingredients including shea butter, aloe and vegetable-derived glycerin, this line contains no artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives, parabens, phthalates or phenoxyethanol.
We recently tried a few of their new products and we are in love!
· Baby Shampoo & Wash - Formulated with natural ingredients to gently cleanse and leave your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy without the artificial ingredients found in most conventional shampoos and washes, this shampoo & wash is hypoallergenic, tear-free, and safe for delicate skin. Available fragrance free and lightly scented, we decided to stick with the fragrance free formula until Dylan is a little bit older.
· Baby Moisturizing Lotion - This non-greasy lotion is expertly formulated to soothe delicate skin and gentle enough to use every day, perfect for Dylan's sensitive skin. This natural lotion includes shea butter and aloe.
· Toddler Training Toothpaste (ages 3 months and up) - It's never too early to start practicing dental hygiene. Dylan is only 8 month's old and already has 8 teeth - yes 8! Using a fingertip toothbrush, we recently started using this safe to swallow, fluoride-free toothpaste. Naturally formulated, it gently cleans tiny teethes and gums. While it includes no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives, this SLS and gluten free toothpaste offers a mild fruit flavor that is appealing to babies and toddlers.
· Baby Diaper Cream (available this spring)
· Baby Sunscreen Lotion (available this spring)
The Tom's Way
Tom’s has a longstanding commitment to improving the lives of children and gives 10% of profits back to help communities across the country. Employees are encouraged to use 12 days of employee time to volunteer.