I've heard a lot of great things about Seventh Generation products throughout the years and I finally had the chance to try two of their most popular items. I've been brand loyal to another diaper company but couldn't pass the chance to try out Seventh Generation Baby diapers after Dylan was born.
Their hypoallergenic diapers are gentle on even the most sensitive skin yet they offer maximum absorbency - we never had any leaks! The fit is great and hug the baby's belly and legs perfectly.
I also started using their All Purpose Natural Cleaner in Jack's room, the baby's nursery as well as their Jack and Jill bathroom. This clean, scent-free option is the perfect natural choice for these rooms. The Seventh Generation formula is effective but not harmful to those sensitive little noses.
DIAPERS - UNIQUE FEATURES
- Unbleached and chlorine free baby diapers are better for baby's skin because they
- Contain absolutely no fragrances, latex or petroleum-based lotions
- Hypoallergenic and made with an ultra-absorbent, natural brown core fiber
- Natural All Purpose Cleaner that's non-toxic & VOC-free USDA
- Certified Biobased Product (91%)
- All Purpose Cleaner works on stains, dirt and grease
- Does not create harsh fumes
- Natural All Purpose Cleaner safe for many household surfaces
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation believes in creating brighter solutions for right now. Solutions for your home, your family, and your environment that protect and nurture your well-being today, open the door to a more sustainable world for generations yet to come. By making conscious choices, they believe the earth will return the favor and continue to care for us, too.