Last night Brad and I worked on a simple but super cute Halloween DIY project. Inspired by this Pinterest image, we decided to create some candy corn pumpkins.
Yellow and white spay paint
1. Select pumpkins with a similar candy corn shape
2. Tape the area you don't want painted - we left the middle section natural pumpkin orange
3. Spray painted the top white
4. Carefully flip the pumpkins and place them on the plastic cups, spray the bottom yellow
5. Let them dry, use a second coat if necessary - we did
And voilà easy candy corn pumpkins!