In addition to my Fall Family Calendar, I've been busy with simple Halloween crafts. Inspired by this image from Pinterest, I decided to create a Candy Corn Wreath. Take a look at the final product below.
Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Duct tape the wreath to cover the white styrofoam
2. Decide on the candy corn pattern you like
3. Starting from the outer edge and working your way inwards, start gluing the candy.
4. Spray lacquer (optional) to keep bugs away
5. Tie the black ribbon into a bow and hang!
(We used fish wire to hang the wreath on the wreath holder- it's covered by the bow)
Cute right? The entire project took about 45 minutes from start to finish.
If you are looking for more Fall inspired decor, ideas & crafts make sure you visit